Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Owen-isims

Here are some funny things Owen says:

Oh Dear!

Wuv you too

Emma Weez sit down, quiet, no no pee pee on floor, ect

Bad Emma! Bad girl! Ooops - I better stop saying that!

Go faster Mommy! (in the car)

Boobies! Ugh - I really need him to stop talking about them- pointing them out.

Calls worms - poo poo. I guess they do favor.

Pwease Mama..fill in the blank here

Mama, come here wright now! (i do not tell him to come here right now)

Mama, pause. Yeah pause.  Ok - and repeat....He calls out for me and then answers with what he thinks Ill say. I crack up each time I hear this.

Owen work at PPP (Meaning, Owen will work at CPP like Daddy one day)

Nite Nite: Digger, Dozer, Burt Ernie, Uncle Chris, Whyla, NeNe (anjoli), Yia Yia, May May, Great Granny, Paw Paw Bengie, Bwyce, Mommy, Daddy, Baby Brwuther Colwin, Pops, Sue Mom, Papu, Aunt Skye, Gracie, Baby Malcolm and any other object/toy he's played with that day. (this is so he can stay awake longer)

Hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I love it!! He is such a character and cracks me up!! Miss you guys so much and I love the new design of the blog!

    ReplyDelete