Sunday, February 28, 2010

Aunt, Uncles and Great Granny

Uncle Chris, Uncle Shannan and Aunt Skye came over today to watch the hockey game and have dinner. It was nice to see everyone.  Then we got Granny's suite case all packed.  She is leaving tomorrow morning to go back to Georgia.  So tomorrow will be the first day that Owen and I will be in the house alone together.  I think we will do just fine.  If it gets too quiet in the house I will be calling a few of you to chat, but something tells me the day will go by so fast and I won't even have time to check e-mail.  Granny has been a huge help.  She cleaned the house everyday and took care of all the washing and even took care of Leo and Emma for me. By the end of 4 weeks the dogs were really listening to her.  She learned that giving them a treat is the way to get them  to do anything she needed.  James and I are grateful for her time and hard work here.  Tomorrow our good bye will be bitter sweet I'm sure.  Thanks for your help Granny, we love you and hope you travel safe tomorrow.  I'm sure you will have a story to tell.

Thio (Greek for Uncle) Unlcle Chris
 Aunt Skye and Uncle Shannon

Great Granny

2 comments:

  1. Thio Xristo looks like he is afraid of breaking Owen. Don't worrie he is tough and resiliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet thing, Owen!! Shannon looks exactly the same that he did 10 years ago! Tell him I said hello!

    ReplyDelete