Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Changing Everyday

Today I really noticed how much Owen has grown and changed since we first laid eyes on him.  He is much more alert during the day and even spent a few hours just looking up at me.  Yesterday at his check up he weighed in at 6 pounds 13 oz.  So he has really put on the weight over the past few days.  With the added weight his face and body is really started to fill out and he's getting nice full checks.  With the extra food comes extra diapers.....I think yesterday he pee peed on himself it least 5 times.  So we had many out fit changes throughout the day yesterday.  I just have to laugh!  Tonight when I gave him his bottle he sat up and with one hand he held the bottle and with the other he gripped my finger.  That was so sweet and I know every soon he will want to hold his own bottle.  I call him my big boy and it really seems to fit. Oh how we love this boy!

After our check up yesterday- completely worn out


He decided last night that he no longer likes to be swaddled 
and kicks off the covers when he's bundled up
 

Owen once he gets a full belly
Holding his head up - He loves his bath 
and baby massaage time

1 comment: