Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sleeping Through The Night!

Ok, I am almost afraid to post this.  Owen has slept through the night for 3 nights in a row and I don't want to jinx it.  He is sleeping 9-11 hours at one time!  I can't believe it! I am averaging 8-10 hours myself now.  I guess I'm making up for 9 months of pregnancy and then the 3 months there after.  It is the best feeling in the world!  SLEEP is GOOD!  We have discovered that he has learned to roll over from his right side to his back and then to the left side.  He even turned himself over on to his tummy this morning and slept in that position for a bit.  I guess rolling over gives him more sleep position-options and allows him to stay in bed longer.  I don't know....I'm just speculating on this, but either way I am a happy Momma.

 rolling over from his back to his side

No comments:

Post a Comment