Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Update

 I had to take Owen to the Dr. yesterday.  He had a little stomach bug, but not running a temp so the Dr said we just wait it out.  We have gone through a lot of diapers since the weekend and I even had to dig a few out of the diaper Gennie to take to the Dr.  That was not fun!  He is weighing in at 14 pounds and 2 oz so he's gained 4 pounds over the past two months.  We really thought he weighed 16 pounds.  I guess he just feels heavier then he really is. He goes back to the Dr tomorrow morning for his 4 month check up and more shots.  I have to go alone since James will be at work.  Pray for me!  Owen will do great.  I just hope I don't pass out when they stick him.

We picked up a jumperoo over the weekend because he likes to stand and bounce.  My arms were getting pretty tired and it seemed like he could go all day.  He's lovin his new toy and I hope to snap a little clip of him jumping soon.  We are headed to the lake with Skye and Shannon on Friday for the weekend.  This will be his first overnight trip!  We will try our best to keep him on his same sleep schedule.  Should be a nice time and we are really looking forward to a little get away.

I was looking at older pictures of him this morning.  He has grown so much!   Here see for yourself!

 Owen at 1 week old
Oh, he was so tiny
And here we are almost 4 months later
 Siding does not make for a nice back drop

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing comparison pictures because they do grow so quickly. He is just so handsome!!!! You are looking great! I will be praying for you at the doctor's this morning. It seems that Justin always has to work during the shot appointments :( Thanks for the update and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete