Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fish Face

These pictures are funny...Owen kept looking out the door.  He was laser focused on something...I had NO idea that Emma and Leo had gotten out and were running down the street.  Owen did!  I thought he was cute just standing in the door looking out so I wanted to take a video and pics of him.  It wasn't until after I put the camera down and the neighbors called and said, "Amanda your dogs are out AGAIN!"

This is the second time in two weeks.  Last week Emma and Leo ran down the street and went into a ladies house who was having new carpet put in.  She said she heard some ticking on the floor up in her kitchen and ran upstairs to check it out.  That would have been Emma's nails clicking around on her floor!  Emma and Leo we're all laid out on her tile, hot and sweaty.  Can you imagine?! Luckily for us, she loves dogs and didn't call Animal Control.  I had to drive with Owen down the street and pick them up.  It was a mess!  Emma, Leo and Owen all in the middle seat on the ride back home.  What a sight that was!  Leo wanted to get in the front seat with me.  Owen was crying and Emma looked like she need a Valium!  I thought, please someone give me the strength to make it through the rest of this day! 

James has since put new locks on the fence so I hope this doesn't happen again.  It's kinda embarrassing and not to mention they could be hit by a car.  I know my neighbors are always talking about us.....  I never knew we'd live SUCH exciting lives. Who knew?  I think about that song, ":Lets give um something to talk about." It plays in my head  quite a bit.  I can say though, that Maria across the street is such a blessing and lovely person.  She always reassures us that we are normal, nice people.  And that we should just tune out the negativity.  She says, remember you live in between two families who never had any pets or children, they just don't get your life.  She is speaking from experience, a Mother of 3 and a Grandmother of 15 (maybe more).  She knows what crazy is.

Well, I hope you enjoy these pictures and this little video.





Owen loves to bark like a dog.  Ruff Ruff! Ruff Ruff!  He's got it down. 
We get such a kick out of him doing this. I love how I ask him if they are in the back yard.  Hahaha!  This is so funny looking back on it all!

PS. I'm sorry for the surprise ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment