Sunday, October 17, 2010

Butler's Orchard









As you can see from these photos we arrived just before sun set.  We were late getting there due to Owen's late nap so we didn't get to go into the festival.  But we took these pictures in the pumpkin patch and hit up the farmer's market. We had a nice visit!  I wanted to buy pumpkins there but the line was so long so ill pick up some tonight at the grocery store.  We were able to see Elaine, Mark and Abigale (friends from our birth class) there and went out  for burgers afterward. That was the highlight of my week!  It was so good to talk and laugh and not think about my eyes or going back to the Dr.  Maybe next year the babies will enjoy the festivities a little more ;)  It was so funny to see all the first time parents putting the babies down in the pumpkin patch for photos.  And I am always amazed at how fancy people's cameras are these days!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pumpkin patch photos. We are planning on taking Aidan next weekend so I hope our photos turn out as cute as yours. These are great fall photos and your hair is getting so long. I love it. Are you letting it grow out? Well it will not be long and I will get to see you both. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete