Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where's Dada?

All day Owen has been calling out, pretty clearly, for his Dada. It is so cute and every time I try to get a little video of it, he sees me with the camera and stops chattering. Today when we got back home, I sat him on the floor and he started up again. This time I was able to get the camera without him noticing. Sorry this video is a bit all over the place. I was sitting on the floor and Owen was bouncing around me. When he saw the camera he immediately tried to grab it, but I was lucky to get a few babbles of Dada. It's kinda shaky!  And yes, that is my leg he's biting!



I just put him down for his afternoon nap and I heard him calling out for Dada again. Then I hear music playing and him talking to himself.  So I look in his room and see he has turned on the sound machine and is playing with his teddy bear.  (It's attached to the side of the crib) So funny. I guess he wants to tell his Dada all about today! I have noticed when I do something that Owen doesn't like, changing diaper or I put him down, he'll begin calling out for Dada. I am laughing....poor baby. He is telling one me...so it feels.

Here I come! Wait, you aren't Dada!


I am so happy to hear these sounds and words and I'm patiently waiting to her mama.:)  I have been noticing when he wakes from his naps he cries out Ma Eeee over and over. I don't really know if he's trying to say Mommy or that's just his cry. I guess only time will tell. Will he say Mama or Mommy?

This picture was taken yesterday, as Owen and I were on our way out, for our afternoon walk. James got home early!!! And he was able to snap this for us. It was so good to have him home before dark yesterday. I have really missed him since he's been working late the past few weeks. Owen and I were both so happy to see him!  We love you Dada!

It was cold yesterday only in the 50's

No comments:

Post a Comment