Saturday, October 9, 2010

Growing Growing Growing!

Noticed last night when I went in to check on Owen, that he now takes up over 1/2 the length of his crib.  I just noticed it the past few days, that he's looking longer (well taller) now that he can stand up.  I thought maybe it was just in my head since he's now standing....I see him everyday so I know he changes so much before my eyes.....Well today when I changed him I saw him all stretched out flat and I knew that it was not my eyes playing tricks on me.  He looks huge to me all of a sudden!  He's not plump and no baby fat rolls at all!  He's just long and lean with little boy muscles.  I can not believe how grown up he looks!  So I went to get the tape measure and turns out, I was right, he has grown another 1 inch in the past month.  This may answer why he has been waking up in the night for a 6 or 8 oz bottle.  He's been eating really well lately!  This could also explain why his size 3 diapers now look like bikini diapers on him.  Time to get size 4's!

Ready for this!  Owen is now 2 1/2 feet tall or 30 inches!  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment