Saturday, June 12, 2010

Owen Eats Squash

Yes, we have arrived at our next big milestone! Owen is eating solids, well purees. I wonder why they call it solids because there is nothing solid about rice cereal and those 1st starts. I bought a few fruits and veggies to try out since they were on sale. I really want to start making his foods, but thought I'll try out some of the flavors to see what he'll tolerate and then we can go from there. It probably isn't any cheaper to make your own food since you need the containers and the time, but I figure it least you know it's fresh.

Owen has really been enjoying the rice cereals and today he tried squash for the first time. He really likeed it much more than the cereals and even gave us a sweet smile. Seemed to really be enjoying himself. I was going to wait until the following week to start him on fruits and veggies, but he was doing so well with the cereal I thought, what the heck, maybe he's ready.




1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! I love the videos, it makes me feel like I am there with you. Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete