Tuesday, March 30, 2010

B Is for Baseball

Spring is here and Owen is ready for Baseball!  His May-May bought him this outfit that says, "Mom's All-star." I almost forgot to get a few pictures of him next to his teddy bear to show his growth for 2 months.  This time around we had so much more fun.  At one month he was not feeling picture day at all.  May have had something to do with the fact that he was tired and hungry.  Looks like I caught him just at the right time today.  He was All-smiles for the camera. Of course I had to use my high pitch voice to get these giggles, but he was really enjoying himself.  Yay!

Big Grin!

I just love to see him smile!

Kicking and waving his arms!




1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big! I was so shocked when I saw the pictures. I love the video especially you in the background. This is priceless!! You are the best mommie ever.

    ReplyDelete