Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Monkey' N Around

 Today we went to visit Daddy at his work.  This was a big day for him...yes I mean James.  He was excited to show Owen off to all the guys at work.  When we got there James was still out in the field working so Owen and I set up camp in the office and I feed him his lunch.  When James came in he was followed by about 6 of his co workers.  A sea of men all giggling and speaking in baby talk to Owen.  It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.  I didn't know men got that excited to see a baby!  James had a great big, proud Papa, smile on his face.  He has worked with many of the guys for a long time and most of them have kids of their own, so they were very happy to see he finally had a baby..  I'm not sure why I failed to get a picture of this?  After all the men left the three of us went to lunch. Owen slept peacefully in his car seat while we enjoyed our afternoon date.

I had Owen dressed up in his newest big boy outfit that says,"Little Monkey" on it.  And when we got home I took it right off  and put him into his monkey pjs so he could nap in comfort.  He was worn out from his outing and has been asleep ever since we got back home at 2:30 PM.  We had a nice day just  monkey'n around!

 Getting Ready To Go See Daddy At Work

A little smile for Mommy

Ok Mom, Enough Already...Let's Just Go!

Owen tired from all those men checking him out
and ready for his nap

Wardrobe change and he's off to sleepy land

2 comments: