Monday, March 22, 2010

Growing Like A Weed

Owen is really growing!  I know I keep saying this, but it just amazes me.  I had James weigh himself and then hold Owen on the scale with him.  If the scale is right he weighs 12 lbs now.  This is nearly double his birth weight and he's only two months old.  He is around 23 inches long and is just about to fit into 3-6 months.  So he is quickly out growing everything!  I took these pictures of him over the weekend because this is the last time he will ware these pants or shirt.  He was practically busting out of the t-shirt.  He was very alert over the weekend and we were able to get smiles and little giggles out of him.  This just makes my whole day!

2 comments:

  1. I know..I hope the Dr. doesn't tell me I'm over feeding him now :) We go on Friday for his official weigh in. Wish us luck!

    ReplyDelete