Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Owen Gets Puppy Kisses: Revisited

I just now, after 7 months, have figured out how to upload my Youtube videos of Owen to the blog.  It really wasn't that hard but , I just never had the time or attention to detail, to sit down and investigate it.  Michelle even was so kind to send me directions back in February, but with a new born and all that came along with it, I just never got around to reading it really.

I knew that Anjoli had bought a new camera so she could get some mini clips of Aidan on her blog and I know how slow Blogger is with uploading them.....  It just makes you crazy!  We don't have all day to sit on here and wait for these 2 minute clips to upload and most of the times it wouldn't work after you waited for it.  Maybe my files were too large?  I don't know what the problem was, but I had finally had enough and I knew it was time to figure out how to upload from Youtube!  I knew Anjoli would like this information too.  So I finally figured it out and sent her the info on how to do it.  And now I can enjoy some longer footage of baby Aidan! And stress less when trying to add clips of Owen.

Well, back when Owen was 2 weeks old, I posted a blog called: Owen gets puppy kisses, which I'm pretty sure no one got to see that video, because again, I just hadn't properly figured out how to embed it.  So 7 months later with out further ado.....  Here is my little tiny peanut getting his first set of kisses from the dogs.


Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. This brought tears to my eyes. So adorable and reminds me of Aidan. Thank you so much for taking the time to figure out how to do the videos. You are awesome! Love you lots!! You are da bomb! LOL

    ReplyDelete