Thursday, September 23, 2010

Where do the days go?

Fall is fast approaching!  I have no idea where the month of September went.  I have been all over and so many things have been going on....too much to even blog about   It would take me forever. I am just trying to keep up with Owen these days. 

Now that he can move, it's on!  He has a lot of energy and some days he will only take one nap.  It's a good 2 hr nap, but he wont nap in the early morning now.  So we have been up at 6:45 am or 7 for 2 weeks.  And then not getting in bed until 10 or 11.  By the time I'm asleep, it's midnight.  It's long days!  I know it will be worse when winter hits since we lose day light.....Oh, I am not looking forward to long, cold, dark days.  But we will have to get creative since we wont be out side as much.  I have been taking Owen to the park by the house where we swing together and he gets to hear the commuter trains pulling into the station.  Its pretty loud and he has such a curious look each time he hears it.  Now he smiles at me when he hears them coming and I call out, CHOO CHOO.  He has really started with long drawn out babbles, especially when he is tired or unhappy.  He cries, Daaadaaadaaadaaadaaaadaaa. Yup!  He is saying Dada. James had the biggest smile the other night. 

Here are some pictures of this little monkey this past week!

Play Date Picnic With Mom Group
Owen stole some ones remote!
And tried to make a collect call on it!
Coming off the coffee table, again!
He has no fear!
Thanks Ivan for my cool out fit!
I have 4 teeth now!
See that plastic bowl, I like to put it on my head!
Moving!
Just one more time, Mom.
The end of this!  No more coffee table fort for him!
So turns out, NO one takes you seriously, when you show up with rollers in your hair!
Sunday Skins game.  We lost :(
Loves his bowl!
This is his new sitting position
And doing the worm-crawl!  So cute!
Oh Mom!
Digging with my dump truck!
What a big boy he is!
This is Owen with only a 1 hr nap all day, cutting teeth and not happy that we have to fold the laundry.
This face breaks my heart!  But I think we will laugh at it when he's a little older.





And I caught him as he falls from the truck!

2 comments:

  1. That is the exact face I get when I have to fold laundry....lol.......love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo! it is priceless. I am typing with one hand bc Aidan has to be held or he won't sleep,lol. love u!

    ReplyDelete