Saturday, January 22, 2011

MyGym

Owen started his MyGym classes this month. He has a blast there! We go each Friday for an hour and he just loves it. He isn't so sure about circle time. That's where the other Mom's and Babies sit in the circle and sing, clap and have puppet time. He just wants to run away and check out all the cool obstacle courses and toys. Half way though the class they have structured "tumbling" techniques. This is so simple and basic for babies, an intro to what he would do when he's bigger, but he loves it. Now at home he likes to do little flips and tumbling moves, of course with me as his spotter. This has turned out to be a great class for him! I took my camera in on Friday for some pictures. Unfortunately, his expressions here do not match the fun that he has. This was an off day for him I guess. He's in class with a little boy who goes to our church. Small world and they are turning out to be good friends.
loves this toy

wasn't sure why I had my camera there

oh mom!  really? 

No more picures

was too interested in the other kids

tunnel time!

here I come Mommy!

rolling the ball

and faceplant the ball

and he's back!

Owen and Christopher

3 comments:

  1. really amanda, auburn colors?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I didn't even think about it. Owen was running out of clean clothes and this is what I could come up with! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought it worked since they are complimentary colors on the color wheel. that's how my brain works. LOL!

    ReplyDelete